January 8, 2021
The events of January 6th, 2021, and subsequent commentaries from our elected representatives and media, have found me awfully disappointed, dismayed, and outraged to my core. I am outraged not just because of what happened on that day but more importantly as how the double standards and hypocrisies are perpetrated upon the American people. I am outraged due to the manner by which the states’ election laws were circumvented to favor one party and what transpired post-election.
First the election – I truly believe the presidential election was stolen and I stand by that until there is a full investigation to disprove me. I am saying this because in every aspect of the election I have looked, it simply does not add up – IT DOES NOT PASS THE SMELL TEST? First look at the significant accomplishments by Mr. Trump in three years. This is something that American people have never taken lightly and have always rewarded the presidents for the second term. Mr. Trump placed the American interest first on the list and that guiding principle resulted in Tax/deregulation reforms, VA reform, energy independence, Trade agreements, four major middle east peace treaties, strongest military, creation of space force, immigration reform, and completion of 450 miles of a southern border wall. It placed Russia, Chine, North Korea, and Iran on notice not to mess with the U.S.A and forced NATO to pay their fair share for their defense. He made it clear to the outside world that America will no longer be taken to cleaners. Contrast that set of accomplishments with Mr. Biden’s 50-year service in Congress and eight-year in the Obama Administration, you will see there is no comparison. And what did Obama/Biden Administration accomplished were two disastrous policies: Healthcare and the Iran nuclear deal and we all know how that turned out. Then came the outpouring of public enthusiasm for Trump throughout the campaign. Thousands and thousands of crowd showed up in the rallies filling stadiums and streets, Trump Train rallies across the cities, Trucker for Trump rallies on highways, and incredible donations and fundraising from ordinary people are all testimonials to unvarnished support for him. Mr. Biden on the other hand hid in the basement, occasionally showing up for few minutes and leaving us with gaffs and confusion. If he drew a dozen vehicles in empty parking lots or a crowd of hundred at best, it would have been a successful campaign by their standards. People had no interest in Mr. Biden period. We never grasped his policies and platforms and he never explained how he would govern. The DNC primaries and convention were completely devoid of energy, as dull as watching paint dry. How could this ticket muster any vote with such a miserable campaign? There is only one answer and in Mr. Biden’s own words it was the largest “ FRAUD organization created….” Even Nancy Pelosi in one short press conference before the election stated something like “…. that no matter what happens on November 3rd, we will swear in Mr. Biden as the President on January 20th…” Did she and Mr. Biden know something in advance that we didn’t? The fix was in and Mr. Biden need not do much but just ride it out with minimum exposure. The Dems sinister strategy with mega-dollar support from billionaires and High Tech social companies along with daily/nightly media misinformation filled with complete hatred peppered by celebrities and sports personalities created a toxic environment to get rid of Trump at any cost by any means. And then it came after circumventing states constitutional election laws and under the disguise of COVID, the battleground states elections were filled with mail-in ballots, giving rise to Biden’s votes where it would not have been possible. And once those fraudulent ballots dropped in the ballot boxes, all traces of evidence to the voters were lost. Despite many written testimonials from whistleblowers, videos showing tampering with ballots, removing poll watchers from the sites, bringing suitcases of ballots after hours, and finding discarded ballots with Trump’s name in ditches and rivers, the courts decided not to hear the lawsuits – why? No court, no judge, and no supreme court wanted to touch that turd because they were afraid of its outcome. So they hid behind procedural gimmickry to reject the lawsuits rather than hearing it – What a dereliction of duty and what a disservice to the American people. And now with the new administration, we may never know the real truth behind what happened in this election. So, I am left to rely upon my gut-feel common sense along with 75 million supporters of Mr. Trump that tells me it was a rigged period. To accept the legitimacy of the Biden win is to accept every common sense understanding one has about the election. To accept Mr. Biden’s win is to accept the lowest campaign turn out, reject gaffs and mental lapses, and accept the complete lack of clarity of the policies and programs of the new administration. There were enough concerns and issues raised that would have warranted hearings if not anything but to restore the people’s confidence in our election integrity. Now, you know why I am outraged!
Second, in the event of post-January 6th DC riots. Mr. Trump and his supporters have always preached law and order and it was the GOP’s campaign message of “Back The Blue” that galvanized its core support. This was as a result of a direct lack of response from Dems when the BLM and Antifa rioters burned our cities. The Law-abiding citizens don’t wear helmets, carry backpacks and ropes to a peaceful demonstration, climbing walls, and breaking windows storming capitol building. I see a lot of similarities between this rioting and the rioting that burned our cities in the summer. I hope we will get to the bottom of this sad day. Now, that the Dems have carried the majority in the House, Senate and hold the executive branch, what do they do? They take every action to break us apart and divide us further rather than trying to bring us together. Their message is calling for impeachment, resignations, censorship directed not just at Mr. Trump but also on any GOP official who supported him and had an opposite view of the election. This is nothing short of a socialist way of consolidating power in one party system denying individual freedom guaranteed under our constitution.
While the Dem president-elect speaks of “unity” now, his party has been sowing the seeds of dissension and division for four years. They never accepted Trump as president and never respected the people who voted for him:
- The moment it became evident that Trump won the election in 2016, there was a concerted well-organized, and funded effort to get rid of him by any means. They called him illegitimate, an agent of Russia, a traitor, a sexual predator, and his supporters as “deplorable”, tugs, homophobic, and racists. Many of the GOP reps never supported him, which added fuel to Dems’ fire for getting rid of him. Now, they speak of unity and want us to come together for the good of the country? The unity they speak is capitulations in the context of agreeing to what they offer. They are not interested in us– they are interested only and only in what benefits their party. Shut up and comply is the message we hear.
- When the speaker of the house tore the state of the union address on camera in front of millions, it lit the fuse of dissension amongst the American people, not unity. It showed an utter disregard of millions of American and the office of presidency-shameful
- When the Dems lied to us for two years, which led to a $40m investigation, and yielded nothing, they weren’t asking for unity. And when we found out that DNC and Hillary campaign paid and colluded with the Russian and British agents for the fake salacious dossier against the dully-elected president, they were certainly not interested in Unity. Did anyone face any reprimand or investigation?
- When we found out that the upper echelon of the last administration was in cahoots with the FBI and DOJ and various other intelligence organization, to sabotage the president by invoking the Logan act, 25th amendment, spies, and possible wiretapping the President conversations, was that all in the name of unity and the good of the country?
- When our cities were burned, businesses destroyed and looted, federal buildings were torched and parts of cities were taken over as “Autonomous zones” and innocent people and police officers were killed, did they condemned those actions? Of course not because it was “Summer of Love”, and “peaceful protest”. The speaker of the house, when asked, shrugged her shoulder and commented “…that people do what they want to do….” was that all in the name of unity? And worst when Ms. Kamala Harris endorsed the riots and looting in an interview telling us that it “will not stop and should not stop neither shall we” and Pelosi called the police officers “ Nazi storm troopers? Why wasn’t anyone asking for resignation and impeachment?
- When they allowed anarchists and agitators to storm into the senate hearing and harassing the lawmakers at the congress hallways and elevators, they didn’t call it a breach – of course not because they were invited to riot and harass to serve their interest not yours, mine or the country.
- When lies and fabrications were made against a true American public servant nominated for The Supreme Court, it was all done due to deep-rooted hatred for Mr. Trump. It was ironic that no one objected to the man’s qualification or the fact that he had faced FBI investigation every time he held a court position as a judge. So why was he accepted to serve the lower courts, but not qualified to sit at the Supreme Court – All hypocrisy self-serving?
- When senior members of congress break the law but adamantly ask us to follow, are they proposing equality under the law –of course not? They sure can go to restaurants, celebrate birthdays, have their hair done, and withhold crucial evidence from senate hearing, while asking businesses to shut down and all of us to self-isolate? Now you say, we need to come together and this is not “who we are” – I am about to throw up
- When Mr. Biden’s egregious quid-pro-quo was clearly in front of us on video, did they react to it – of course not, but instead they engaged in a frivolous investigation of the President for an innocent phone call. Double standards I say?
- When we found out that over 30,000 official state department emails destroyed by Ms. Clinton, and the Hunter Biden computer found with damaging evidence on China-Ukraine corruption with the Biden family, did the establishment react for the good of the country? Of course not, because they are above the law.
- When they called us racist and promoted this nonsense idea that we are a nation of racists and need to atone for our “whiteness” was that in the spirit of unity? When over 600,000 American people died to free slavery and restore our constitution, was that white racism that we need to atone?
- When they send (as Maxine Waters openly lectured them to do) the tugs to attack and intimidate decent law-abiding citizens who wore MAGA hat because they told us it was a symbol of racism, were we supposed to come together now? Why didn’t anyone ask for Ms. Waters’ resignation for inciting riots?
- When the newly elected president Biden/Harris ticket, brings the race into the DC riot, was that just ignorance or a shrewd strategy of cementing their race base ideology? It certainly was not done to bring the country together and unite us. And when Mr. Biden speaks of unity his speaker of the house calls for invoking the 25th amendment and impeachment of the president with few days remaining in his term of office – how in the world is that bringing us to unity?
- And let’s not forget the media bombarding us days and nights for four years with their uncorroborated and fabricated false news, trashing the president and his followers. They are as guilty as Dems creating this division amongst us weakening our nation and destroying the way of life we so cherish. They don’t deserve our respect
My fellow Republicans, I can go on and on but it is evident that those who now speak of unity are the ones who have been creating and inciting this division amongst us. What a bunch of hypocrites’ shameful irresponsible Dems, who placed self-interest and party above the country and American people. A single party bent on preserving power, by all means, will drive the country down the path of mediocrity, destroying our constitutional rights and heritage. It is a tyrannical government when everything is decided based on collectivisms, race, and one’s pigmentation of skin or genitalia. You don’t believe me, look around and see the caliber of people in our government institutions and these are folks who will decide long-lasting legislations to affect our lives. These are folks who are ignorant enough to think that the word at the end of each prayer “Amen” is gender-driven, or think that real coyotes bring illegal immigrants across the border, or think we only had 10 years to live if we didn’t do something about earth. Look at our elementary education system, which scores one of the lowest in the world, and our higher education system infiltrated by liberals who are rewriting the history and legacy of this country and censures any freedom of speech on its campuses. Instead, we are told to teach sexual education to toddlers, bring trans-sexual (in their full costumes) to read to our children, allow our youngsters to make a decision if they want to be recognized as male or female, and forcing us to change our natural speaking terms (he/she/father/mother/brother/sister/etc. to parents, kids and siblings), atoning for our past, kneeling to our national flag, pressuring our colleges and professional sports to change and remove statues, mascots, songs, flags, all and all because we are told we are inherently racist. Isn’t it funny that we were not racist when we elected the first black president twice? These are folks who are not qualified to legislate so they spend an enormous amount of energy on frivolous anti-culture philosophy that does nothing. They don’t have any clue or skill in solving our pressing issues like healthcare, immigration, jobs, economy, foreign policy, infrastructures, and homelessness. They are recipients of false and misguided education and trashy reporting they have been given over and over. There is no doubt that we are an empire in decline!
Finally, say what you want about Trump. I continue to believe in his message of “America First” and “Make America Great Again”. There is no shame in wanting the best for our country and we should all strive to do so. He had a big heart for the working class, minorities, and middle class in this country that galvanized 75 million of us together. He detested the Washington corruption and self-serving elites who talk much and deliver nothing year after year. We should continue to remember the events, the collusions, the coup, and corruptions of these folks who find themselves above the law while preaching to us that no one is above the law. These are the folks who have hatred in this hearts, are spiteful and want revenge for the sake of their party power grab, and don’t really care much about ordinary people particularly those who oppose them. They are a threat to our freedom, constitution, and our system of government. They plan to wipe the history and heritage of this country, rewrite the manuscript, and in the process remold it to their socialist policies. This is what frightens me about our future and the future of our country. Unless these officials, regardless of party affiliation, are made to be accountable for their deeds, the double standard and corruption will continue as they become beholden to no one but the highest bidders. Through it all, we will gradually see our beloved country fall into despair and breakdown. This is the nightmare that frightens me and I pray to God that I am wrong?
Mo Saiidi, Chair
Gillespie County Republican Party